Friday, February 9, 2007

...Blind...


Let me call this a "half-blank verse"...

I will not say a word to you,
Let the wind whisper it to you,
Let the rain fall down on your hands
Like the tears from my weary eyes…

May the night bring you soft slumber
While I’ll rest in my grave.
You will wake up before the dawn,
Feel my scent in the air.

Once and for all you rejected me…
No, I won’t bother you, don’t fear.
And you will never ever see me,
Although I will be always near.

Only in your dreams
You might hear my screams,
Feel what’s in my heart,
It will make you start
In the middle of the night…
But you will be alright!

I was nothing in your life;
Though I wished to enter your world,
I was but a blind shade,
Just a silent sigh,
So eager to be your guardian angel,
But I was just your spy…

No comments: