Wednesday, January 17, 2007

About The Hidden And The Forbidden

You are so distant and so weird,
But I still care for you, my dear.
I didn't hope to see you again,
I can't confess you're more than friend!

How can I find the words to say?
Maybe, it'd better stay this way...
Can sit by you but can't embrace you,
Now that you're here, I've learnt to face you.

I'm going mad, I dunno why
You are with me but you're not mine!
I fear to lose just what we have,
But we have nothing! Do you care?!

How can I open my poor heart?
In any case, we'll be apart.
I'm sorry but I can't express
These feelings, so just try to guess;

Please, try to see it in my eyes,
I will not run, I will not hide...
I've got so used to feel ashamed,
No matter who may be to blame;
So this will add me no more pain.

No, I won't shout - I promise now,
If you just throw away my love.
I'm sure you will, so you won't know
That I cried for you long ago...

I'll try to make you laugh,
To see no sadness on your face;
You do belong to someone else,
But you are near and it's enough...

2 comments:

Lamis said...

It’s amazing, that I can relate on every your poem, my first love was female, how much I hated her boyfriends and indifference to me! In some moment we stopped to communicate and then met again after many years. She confessed that has always known about my feelings and enjoyed manipulation of it and my suffering!

Clandestine said...

Oh, it's really so terrible! I just hope that she (Ginger) didn't suspect about my feelings like that "friend" of yours did...